Custom Search

Friday, August 14, 2009

Rob Benwell Blogging-To-The-Bank-3; A Well Designed Product? I Disagree!


Hi,
I have frantically searched for true ways to make money from blogs for many years my efforts were fruitless, until I laid my hands on this all-laid-out masterpiece by Rob Benwell. Yet at first I had my doubts!

Blogging to the Bank 3 works! Is what a friend screams after he makes his first sales in less than 12hrs of reading the book!

If you are one of those passionate bloggers who, has tried without any headway to monetize their blogs, you surely have seen that making money online is not funas was preached by others. But for a change in your online sojourn, go read this masterpiece. It changed blogging forever! Rob provided some new and old ways to make money out of your blog while still having fun.
Back in 2005, Rob was struggling to make any profit online. He had dropped out of college and he was getting deep into debt, trying all the techniques that the gurus were dishing out and going nowhere.He started using his own techniques and suddenly found himself swimming in cash by using simple blogs, and he shared those techniques with the world in a 2006 ebook called Blogging to the Bank. He then spoke at online marketing legend Yanik Silver's Underground Seminar and revealed even more of his underground strategies. Tons of people got rich from using these techniques (including me).

Rob has tweaked his strategies since then and this is where Blogging to the Bank 3 comes into play. It's full of great new techniques that work online right now! Everything is explained in plain language, no technical stuff that could scare you. I got hold of an advanced copy of the book for a much higher price than what it actually sells for and it has been worth every single cent! I got it in the afternoon and by the evening I was creating new profitable blogs. Within a couple of hours of them being active I had made a nice little profit.
Rob discusses the impact this release had on blogs (particularly Blogger blogs) and how this led to the creation of his five blogging commandments. The five blogging commandments are what Rob believes are essential for your blogs success and provide an overview of the whole ebook. Obviously, I the only shortcoming in this book is that advanced bloggers will get little from it as the ebook focuses on how bloggers can make great wealth. Rob's ebook by revealing them here but they do contain some good information to keep your visitors coming back and reading your blog. After this introduction Rob gets into the main body of his ebook.
Rob begins by discussing Market Research & Key phrase Lists. This is a very important stage as it ultimately determines what you will be blogging about. Rob emphasizes the importance of taking your time and discusses how you can find affiliate products using ClickBank. He also describes how to do some basic keyword research using a couple of free tools. Overall, I found this chapter to be a great introduction to affiliate marketing and in particular keyword research. Before reading the chapter I knew almost nothing about keyword research and whilst I'm still no expert I now know the basics of optimizing my blog and its pages.
Rob then moves on to discuss creating your blog. First, he outlines how to actually install your blog. Then he moves on to discuss the four options available to you when getting content for your blog. After this he outlines how to optimise, monetise and ping your blog. Overall, this section of Blogging to the Bank 2.0 contains a lot of good information. I was particularly impressed by Rob's use of screenshots and instructions to explain his ideas. I'm a big fan of screenshots and feel they really help beginners. The section on monetization was also a real help for me too. My main criticism of this section was that Rob does not explain how to automate the pinging of your blog. This is a relatively simple process but for some reason Rob ignores it.
If you have followed Rob's instructions up to this point you should have your blog ready to go. Logically, Rob goes on to outline how you can promote your blog and get some traffic. The topics he covers in this section include basic promotion techniques (including article syndication, forum marketing and link exchanges) and Web 2.0 techniques.
Web 2.0. is a phrase that describes the trend in web development towards creativity, collaboration and sharing between users (good examples of successful Web 2.0. websites are Facebook and YouTube).
Whilst the basic promotion techniques are good, I was very impressed with the Web 2.0. section. Before reading this chapter I had stuck primarily to article marketing but now I have my first Squidoo lens out there and I am getting a lot of extra traffic from social book- marking sites. My main criticism about this chapter is the section on DIGG (a social book-marking site). Whilst Rob did open my eyes to a very good resource he did not make it clear that DIGG will ban you if you just submit your own blog posts, which is what happened to me.
Rob finishes his ebook by discussing some advanced techniques including outsourcing the creation of your blogs, creating your own product in the market you are blogging for and even selling your blog. I have not tried any of the techniques in this section yet but I am planning on creating some of my own products to sell to my blog readers.
Overall I believe the book is worth it and great if you are serious of making good money this year.
Go see the site here Blogging to the Bank 3

Later!
Dan Ohis
Ps: please leave a comment.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: